Skills and content to help your client families thrive for multiple generations
Facilitating Effective Communication & Dynamics Program
Your best clients and prospects (individuals, businesses, and other organizations, entities and groups) are demanding professional relationships and alignment with top advisors who have the skills, leadership and experience that will help them achieve their desired outcomes. This includes being an expert at facilitating effective communication and dynamics in the families and organizations with whom you work.
Are you comfortable and confident facilitating the communication and dynamics in your client families and organizations even when there are relationship blocks and conflict?
This Program will provide you with content, skills and experience that will put you amongst the elite in your field and distinguish you from your competitors.
Professionals who have attended this program say:
· "Effective resilient relationships in every quarter of your life...payback is multi-fold in no time at all."
· "Exceptional trainers. Great content."
· "By participating in this training program you will become part of a very small group who can impact families where they are."
· "ROI is extremely high, at minimum 10x, due to gained confidence, peace of mind for taking care of self to serve others (families, organizations, clients) to greater ability."
This program was developed by The Heritage Institute and Rod Zeeb in collaboration with other individuals and entities who are widely acknowledged to be among the foremost authorities in the world in their field: Carter International Training & Development, Inc., (Doug Carter); the “3 Gaps” organization (Hyrum Smith and Richard Godfrey); and Vital Smarts (authors of the books Crucial Conversations, Crucial Accountability, Influencer and Change Anything). Throughout the program, The Heritage Institute will tie the concepts from these specialists together into a comprehensive program.
In order to facilitate successful and dynamic meetings with clients or for families, organizations, and other entities or groups, you must:
- Have proven and effective content to provide;
- Be a superb facilitator who can effectively facilitate the delivery of the content in any meeting;
- Be able to navigate the interpersonal communication and dynamics issues that often derail those meetings, and help the individuals and group develop the culture necessary to maintain healthy communication, trust and unity over multiple generations. More often than not, these negative dynamics and conflicts arise when one or more of the parties are harboring some beliefs that are inconsistent with the results they want;
- Be able to help the individuals involved in the group to be personally focused and aligned; and
- Provide all of the individuals involved in the group with the tools to hold themselves and others accountable.
This program will provide you with both the content and skills to expertly provide all of that.
Watch testimonials from recent course attendees HERE.
This program will provide you with both the facilitation skills and dynamics/conflict resolution skills and content to help your client families thrive for multiple generations.