Since 2003, The Heritage Institute and its certified Heritage Design Professionals® have been the world leaders in the research and application of heritage design services to families, individuals and non-profit organizations.
• We provide training, coaching and mentoring to professionals and non-profits on “Mastering Your Market”, including enrolling new clients and professionals, building deeper relationships with your clients, and building and facilitating collaborative teams of professionals to serve your clients;
• We provide The Heritage Process® to families and individuals in collaboration with their advisors; and,
• We provide The Heritage Process® directly to families and individuals.
heritage design and your family
In the heritage design process, families learn to:
• Identify family stories, values, life lessons, experiences, and desired outcomes.
• Communicate effectively on an adult-to-adult level.
• Prepare & equip the next generations.
• Work together, and mentor the children in the skills they’ll need to succeed as individuals and as a united family.
The principles of The Heritage Process® have nothing to do with money. They apply to people at all income levels because designing for the future of your money is not the same as designing for the future of your family.